Thursday, August 7, 2008

Do I love you?

Cinderella: What was that?




Prince: Only the clock up there in the tower striking a quarter of twelve.




Cinderella: I must go




Prince: But you have just arrived or is it ages ago that you came




Cinderella: it seems like a moment ago and forever ago




Prince: Are you really here with me in this garden or are you a figure of enchantment? ...is this really happening?..or are we in a dream?




Cinderella: If it is enchantment I hope it is forever. If it is a dream I wish never to awaken.




Prince: If it is not enchantment or a dream why do I feel as I have to...








Prince:




Do I love you because you're beautiful,




or are you beautiful because I love you?




Am I making believe I see in you a girl too lovely to be really true?




Do I want you because you're wonderful,




or are you wonderful because I want you?




Are you the sweet invention of a lover's dream




or are you really as beautiful as you seem?




Cinderella:




Am I making believe I see in you a man too perfect to be really true?




Do I want you because you're wonderful,




or are you wonderful because I want you?




Both:




Are you the sweet invention of a lover's dream




or are you really as wonderful as you seem?





As I listened to this song, I find it so heart-wearming. I found myself teary eyed again as I playback this song. I started day dreaming again. Of course I'd like to take the role of Cinderella. I'm a beautiful princess with a sparkling tiara and dazzling pair of glass shoes. My Prince would come to me and give me a sweet dance. [blush*...] Of course I want to hear from his, such sweet melody of love. (Am I being young at heart again?...) well whatever. It is so touchy to hear a man who would sing these lines for a woman she loves. Sigh*

No comments: