Friday, June 27, 2008

Joyeux Anniversaire

Yey it is June 27, 2008 Happy 2nd year anniversary to Hunnybear and Babybear.Well we haven't had our real celebration yet. He just came here at my workplace and spent some time with him during my free time. I was so happy to see him for we are both working and weekends are the only days fit for us to meet. Thank God it is friday! ^^He was so sweet he bought me some chocolates for today I got a pack of M&m's, a box of toblerone and a cute bottle of full cream milk. I think he is really concern of my Calcium intake for the day balance it with chocolates to make it sweet, fit for the occassion...jejejeje (Spanish??? ^^)

... but I haven't prepared any for him as a gift..huhuI still have work today so we only got together for like two hours (my break period). We did some strolling in the mall. We had a lite bites (I think in a pizza chain).

Well quite sad a little bit because we haven't had much time to spend for each other on this day but since tomorrow would be the weekend he promised to have his whole time with me after the concert, how cool it would be? Ü... I wonder what we would do after the concert, my hunnybear is really full of surprises (sometimes..hehehe..kiddinÜ)loveetttt!!!!! Ü

No comments: