Saturday, June 28, 2008

SPLENDOR pour deux

At last I can post photos now. Kind off I cheated with the date here, it's just I want to have my posts in chronological order so I won't miss any happy thoughts that I knew. It's kinda reminiscing today of what happened like a month ago (now it is august 8,2008 and I edited the date to June 28)
I had an appointment with the dentist today to have my tooth restoration. I had a schedule by 2pm. I was a bit nervous by then. My younger sister Gail accompanied me to the clinic. I needed to make my teeth in top condition again; plus the fact that the teeth that were affected was in the front part. My smile and my beauty would be at risk if I would not do something about it. It took me like 45 minutes to complete the tooth operation. Alas! perfect smile for taking pictures later in the evening for another event.

When I got home I started to prepare first my accessories. I cleaned them all up to make them sparkle at night. I promised my hunnybear that I would dress beautifully for the concert. I took a good shower having all my bathing rituals done to look more fabulous. Got to wear my new olive green v-neck short backless kimono top (wow! talking about the correct order of adjectives in one blouse.. wink*) plus a new pair of skinny jeans and rustic red goddess sandals. What a beautiful ensemble for a pretty girl like me (conceited?!?). I dabbed on some blush powder for kissable cheeks. I added some mascara to give my eyes some flare.

Then I went to Philam Life Auditorium to watch my hunnybear's concert. Of course, that event was done by PNU chorale. I watched it together with some of the members of Choir of Sta. Cecilia ( Ate April, Ate Noeme, Kuya JL, Kuya Momon, Ate Janet, Kim, Pearl, Rose-Ann and I forgot the name of the other members.. sowee..sniff*sniff*) I love their songs especially their rendition of "Isang Linggong Pag-ibig". It really gave me a good laugh. I got to see my hunnybear strut his dance moves again...hihihi (puro shoulders lng and minimal stomping of the feet..hihih)
After the concert, of course it's our turn to celebrate as what we have planned. I waited at Mrs. fields coffee shop near the Casino Filipino in Manila Pavillion(I don't drink coffee. I just bought myself some cold chocolate treat that is too bitter.)

... splendor in the grass?... hmm splendor at somewhere out there...

Got to eat dinner at Burger King somewhere in Quezon City. Goodness we were both starved. Both of us ordered 2-piece chicken. His was the thigh-part while mine was the wing-part. A definite yum to satisfy our evening meal.

... more happy thoughts... splendor.... splendor...splendor... [wink*]


The next day. We got starved again (puro kain nlng kmi ah). The best way to celebrate an anniversary is to have a lavish dining. hehe. Hunnybear and I were craving for buffalo wings. We ended up ordering a platter of appetizers plus a big meal of bunch of lunch in Shakey's restaurant at E.Rodriquez Ave.

It was up to us on how we would finish that kind of meal. Fried chicken, salad, 2 slices of pizza, mojo potatoes, spaghetti and mushroom soup. We even ordered bottomless iced-tea and soda. Goodness where are we suppose to put all of those in our tummy.


The much awaited buffalo wings. But much to my surprise, the taste is not what I have expected. Their mix is too sour. I was not thrilled. Buffalo wings should have enough spicyness, the chili sauce was more yum rather that the chicken itself. The calamares was a sure hit for the two of us. New Fact: Squid is a staple food for hunnybear and babybear. hihihihi






Hunnybear got his acting skills to a test. He was very hungry that time. Need nothing more to say. Already caught in snap.



Pink and blue. Very boy and girl theme. Honestly I never looked good and happy in pictures with a boyfriend unlike this one. Before I don't like taking pictures with 'them'. Unlike now it feels so good to have happy memories done with one touch of the flicker with my dearest hunnybear. Of course hunnybear and I have lots of pictures and I would say that we are really happy being together. More happy thoughts to come for us.

It was a rainy afternoon that day. A perfect cool weather for some warm cuddle... wink*...wink*... Hunnybear and I decided to get some massage from a new spa (Prince Jireh Spa) we discovered in Timog, Q.C. Actually it was by coincidence that we went there before. This time we availed the Prince Jireh massage in which the receptionist offered the price of one for the two of us. Sounds perfect for our celebration. Ü





As usual I had to do this shot. Hunnybear is still in the training to be a pro in taking pix. hehe. My eyes looks to chinky here. hehe. There are bamboo poles too, I think it just serves as a divider there. Once you entered this spa, you would easily get teary eyed not because you are happy to get some rejuvenation but with there signature peppermint aroma. (Tear gas?) hehe

This was a shot taken by hunnybear. See we look not good here. We look haggard. We are really in need of some massage. First, you need to have some steam bath. I don't like that! it is so quiet inside and you are boxed up with a jar of boiling water. Looks like a vaporiser for colds to me. You need to sweat so that your pores would open up releasing some cold tension stored in your body, thus making it easier for the therapist to do their massage. Next is to get a hot shower of course to wash away your sweat. We don't want the therapist to use our sweat as base for giving us a massage instead of essential oils.

We had different kinds of massage. I asked hunnybear not to sleep. Of course, I want to ask about everything. Interaction is a must. hehehe. however my masseur started to massage my scalp, of course in a few seconds I dozed off (achilles heel ba itu?).. It feels good to have some good massage. Hunnybear did some stretching...hehe almost...


masseuse: abutin nyu po yun toes nyu.


hunnybear: cge, ganto po ba?


masseuse: istretch nyu pa maigi sa dulo po ng toes (while pushing hunnybear's back)


hunnybear: OOOOOUUUUCCCCCHHH!!!! (while stretching....)


babybear: hihihihihihihi (evil laugh..wink*wink*)




This shot was taken during our first visit in PRINCE JIREH SPA. The same room and same robe hehe. Different kind of massage and different kind of (funny..wink*) experience.

After some good massage we felt so rejuvenated. Of course the day was about to end. Huhu. It's quite sad knowing a special event would end and you have to wait again for another year. Although we do celebrate a monthly event (every 27th day of the month) for the two of us, we send messages everyday and so as we are always together, it feels like I don't want the day to end. Makes me think that I hope it would always be like that way for the two of us.

splendor...

happy thoughts....

happy memories...

We felt hungry after that relaxing massage. Hunnybear and I tried to eat at IN n' OUT steakhouse (formerly SLICE n' DICE). The steak was served in a big heavy platter and it was cooked well-done. I am not used to eating with a knife, although I know how to use it it make me a lot slower to eat. Hunnybear did the slicing for me. (awww sweet! thankshue hunnybear! )

The day has come to it's end. It was time to go home. Although our second anniversary has ended and we still have to wait for another year, I have thought that the best thing that happened is that we are together. We are looking forward for more celebrations, for the next anniversaries and for more happy thoughts to come. I love you so much Hunnybear!


No comments: