My boyfriend had done his own little canvass of the bazaars and he told me ahead that I would be satisfied with what am I to see when I get there. He told me he had seen shiny and shimmery stuffs; things he knows that I would like. When he told me about that I had a split screen in my mind, of course boys don't normally have a gusto for shopping like their girlfriends do.
Sunday was a marked day in my planner, and an hour was wasted to my shopping time when I got lost by just having a different route on a jeepney ride (Lesson learned no more riding on a sta. maria route..Hunnybear told me it is a wrong route). On my way I am seeing lotsa grasses, cows and trees, which is not a typical route that I take. HELP! good thing hunnybear told me where do I need to go. HUHU next time you should pick me up na ha...jejeje
2:30 pm Hunnybear and I went to see each stall. The first one was like a viewing of some frames of pagodas years ago, decades ago perhaps. The old black and white pictures seems the same with the pictures I have in my room (antique stuffs really tell a lot of history). The second stall seems like a mini Batangas was lost in Bulacan, selling some knives, balisong and a pseudo samurai. (Bloody hell ^^) On the street there I saw an array of different stuffs which made me excited. Well the tiangges here are just the same with what I see in quiapo and divisoria. Seemingly everyone is on a festive mood while strolling the busy street enclosed with different bazaars.
First thing done was having my bracelet fixed. "Kuya-who-claims-to-be-the-all-knowing-alahero" was very accomodative, maybe because he did a lot of sales talk of this products and he even had a pop quiz asking what kind of design my bracelet is (its a centipede design he mentioned), well I would say he had to convince me that he knows a lot of things about jewelries. Duh?! of course me moi knows jewelries too, if only I didn't need his repair service I would have thought he so braggy(well he is). Well just like what my hunnybear would tell me "babybear use charm!" hehe maybe Kuya d'alahero tamed a little bit..heheh the repair only cost me 50 pesos unlike other repair that would be 80-100 pesos, well that would a be good start for a cheap price. After that incident hunnybear thought that kuya digs on me. Kuya d'alahero even thought hunnybear and I were siblings! because our eyes look the same (but the skin color is different ayt?.. I know what you are thinking hunnybear)
My eyes had feast on a lot of assorted items, hunnybear pointed out the slippers and sandals that he had seen, which he said it was shiny and shimmery... buzzer beater!!! just what I have thought, that is not what I have been looking for (sorry hunnybear, but I really appreciate a lot that you know the things that I like Ü) Infact it is very rare for a guy to really appreciate girls love for shopping.
I would say I'm not that much in the mood for shopping in an early afternoon because it so hot. It makes me weak (but I'm motivated to do look arounds of fancy and prospective things to buy). hihi. Hunnybear and I found a hamper for organizing 'his' soiled clothes. We had to wake up manong tindero from his beauty rest to purchase one. The hamper looks functional to me, but hunnybear needs it more that I do (pra di kna mhirapan hunnybear kun mgllaba kaw, that is kpag sinipag kaw na mglaba).
In an accessory shop I saw a pair of earrings with a big gem(pwit ng baso?) surrounded with small white stones, I asked "magkano po ito?" while pointing on the earrings, a boy answered "80" Wow! it is so mahal than my pair of earrings that looks the same which I have bought only for 50 pesos. I asked "bat mahal?" he said "mataas yan", then hunnybear started to elevate himself slowly on his toes doing a demo of kuya's description of mataas...hehehehe.. loko tlaga si hunnybear my actions pa. We continued to walk and found some interesting delicacies. Peanut brittle, Cashew nuts, suman etc..Hunnybear now knows what are my lola's favorites so we bought a big chunk of peanut brittle for 35 pesos.
After the first stroll, my hunnybear and I decided to try the bubbly shake. It is a shop in front of their municipal hall. Starbucks in Bocaue? no,no,no..."A venti of mango shake please" we ordered. Shakes are available in grande and venti sizes.. hmm I wonder if they also have a promo of 24 stickers to collect to get a planner Ü. 2 halves of mango added with full cream milk and some ice. Blend it all together and put in on top of scooped sago balls. Yum! Yum! a definite thirst quencher. A thumbs up from food critics hunnybear and babybear. (Pde ndin pla tayu sumali sa iron chef)
The much awaited day is also today, wherein I can eat shawarma, which was of course introduced by my hunnybear in Bocaue, (Hunnybear: babybear, meet shawarma...babybear:nice to meet you! hihihi). I thought I would only see leftovers, good thing they still sell some more. After preparing the ingredients of shawarma, here comes the best part. Tasting...Yum...yum.. Babybear would say that the carved roasted beef is definitely scrumptious, added with golden crispy fried potatoes and lettuce for some crunch, drenched with hot garlic sauce plus never to forget the grated cheese for added creaminess and hunnybear would just be confident and say "MASARAP" (oh db different worlds tlga kmi, when English and Tagalog collide).
Well snack time is over so I was thinking to go back to the bazaars and find something good to buy this time... however, hunnybear said that his co-teachers were to visit also the festival (he said he didn't invite them, and 'a from them' kept on calling him to pick them up)...with just an irritated sight*...(split screen info: he'd better not leave me nor not accomodate me on that day anywhere..or else...) He had his options to day care me with his choirmates, whom I have known for some time, for a while in his friend's house. (Well of course the idea of having me day cared is not good for me at that point. I anticipated this day with hunnybear solely having no impediments... and I have no objections too if will be day cared with his friends since I know could get along with them, but still I prefer the first clause.) We stopped at his friend's house. Seems like a temperature in a steam bath for few minutes, hunnybear had some options to borrow a motorcycle so he can get back and forth fast. I saw Kuya Elba (twin masculine brother of Edz..hihih..I like his personality, especially when he cracks jokes. He reminds me of my dearest beautiful Edzy). Good thing hunnybear never opted to leave me there (or else...) Then we had to go see his co-teachers. I had to keep my mouth shut for this time and tried to look nice(and seriously I don't like this feeling) For the second time I saw his co-teachers and his head teacher. Before hand hunnybear told me he doesn't like the idea of his co-teachers visit (well so do I) having the fact that he didn't invite them. Well just to show some good courtesy why not accomodate them. Then they talked a lot. No areso! and neither don't want to interupt, I just kept silent. (well it should be known the calm after the storm.) Good thing he never left me by the time we were strolling again and he was holding my hand tight but still I felt a little uncozy (to be honest, when he was holding my hand it makes me more comfortable. I already had a trauma of this kind of incident so for real I don't want to experience this again.) His head teacher likes to tell a lot of things about him. (...I guess queers are like that, but never had seen such behavior with queer friends whom I have known for years... to be honest I don't like that, but I have to look nice...sigh*)
We had to stop in the church, I coined it as a kiosk of the church because it is at the side of the bigger one; but hunnybear told me its a chapel. I had to sit on the 4th lane, away from the sun and giving some distance for devouts who are praying; while his co-teachers sat and pray at the front seat. Hunnybear asked me to stay. He would just give them a mini tour of the chapel, but I asked what would I do if he would leave me behind (more so I'm not a catholic). He opted not to leave (well don't know what is on his mind on that time. Maybe he is getting pissed because I demand? I impose much?... well even if he gets mad or anything I stand firm that don't want him to leave me at that very moment.) Hunnybear's mom and dad arrived with tutti! together with Vea and Vania his cute younger sisters. I greet his parent's with a bless on the hand (in which before I'm not accustomed too, but hunnybear taught me how to do if for their family. Well in our family is different instead of greeting with a bless on the hand we do a kiss on a the cheek and hug...[now I'm missing my cousins and other relatives]. It was good to see tutti again, haven't used it for so long. Poor tutti. Also affected with rising gas prices. huhuhu.
We got out of the church and his head teacher ate some mangoes with bagoong. Hmm sounds like my kind of food. But my attention was caught by a cute, cuddly and chubby puppy with bluish-grey eyes (awww so cutie...) which was hugged by a group of teenager boys. I wanted to touch the puppy and pinch its cute fur. Hunnybear dared me "babybear use charm!." Well I did, the owner was nice and he lend me his puppy for a while. It looks like a stuff toy, I can snuggle it up, so cutie ( I had the 'feel good' feeling while hugging the puppy... so squishy... hunnybear buy me one ha, a pomeranian, shitzu or a golden retriever perhaps..hihii) well I had a little drool from the nose so I need to disinfect (literally and figuratively speaking..harhar ^^,V)
4k restaurant ( I miss their adobo, 'the' soup and their sizzling treats) was far so we settled in Jonel's. They ordered pansit alanganin (sounds gay to me?), pork with mushroom (a definite yum) and sweety chix romantiko (Vhong Navarro does this dish personally..hehe..) For that time, I got acquainted with his co-teachers. One of them was a BEEd major and she asked me if I know Jen (AniMo TreSe!) because she was her classmate during first year. His head teacher talks a lot about different things. He even imposed hunnybear to sleep in their 'condo' on that day. (mom is that you???) He added that he feels uncomfy if hunnybear is not around. For him Hunnybear is like his younger sibling. ( duh??? I am a language major I 'do' know how to read in between the lines.) More so uncomfy when he tells he misses someone(hunnybear) who is messy in their room (Uhm.. never tell moi..I already know that. Wanted to have my role perhaps?) I don't now if it is good to deconstruct those statements and descriptions but I honestly don't like to hear that especially coming a stranger (well an acquaintance for me perhaps, maybe not for hunnybear...hmm I don't know of what hunnybear would think of what have I thought at that moment, but a thing is for sure I definitely don't like those statements.)


2 comments:
hahaha ganda nagawa mu ung dare ko sau gawan ng blog ung tiangge adventure natin...mwah!
babybear deserves a reward... hehehe
pero syempre isipin ko muna kun g ano, taz ndi ko sasabihin muna sau (bka ksi magalit k na namn pag bigla ndi natuloy or natupad ung plan eh. basta ung reward ko sau ung maganda... hehehe
luv u po
c u mya mya. luv u ulit!hehehe
I hope you won't forget that... perhaps... (taking a deep sigh*)
Post a Comment