Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ashyah wants...

Love of my life by Jim Brickman


I am amazed


When i look at you


I see you smiling back at me


It's like all my dreams come true


I am afraid


If i lost you girl


I'd fall through the cracks


And lose me track in this crazy lonely world




Sometimes it's so hard to believe


When the nights can be so long


And gave me the strength


And kept me holding on




Chorus


You are the love of my life


And I'm so glad you found me


You are the love of my life


Baby put your arms around me


I guess this is how it feels


When you finally find something real


My angel in the night


You are my love


The love of my life




Now here you are


With midnight closing in


You take my hand as our shadows dance


With moonlite on your skin




I look in your eyes


I'm lost inside your kiss


I think if i'd never met you


About all the things i'd missed




sometimes it's so hard to believe


when a love can be so strong


and faith gave me the strength


and kept me holding on



Today, as I count 3 more days before my hunnybear would come back I heard this song from a TV program. I find this so sweet and it has a kilig-factor (as I may say). I imagined my hunnybear would sing this for me in a special event(maybe). A feel good song at that moment thinking my hunnybear cuddling me. Ayyyyy. Patience is a virtue. When he comes back I know he would give me warm hugs and kisses again.

1 comment:

NeLsOn said...

luv u babybear...