Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sheer Bliss (Princess Ashyah's reply to her own waiting in vain)

Now I finally understood. The long wait is over and done. No more uncertainties and no more not-so-good feelings. I would not think of being disregarded anymore, you always make me feel loved. A lot of hugs and kisses for today and days to come for the two of us.
No more gradable scales for real love knows no measure. Bliss is the exact word to describe with what I feel today.
Indeed everything happens for a reason. I will always look back onto this day, that the reason why I am happy is I am with you - Hunnybear.




Never underestimate the power of the perfect kiss. Get it right and the rest will fall into place
- Ashyah
Maybe this explains why I missed my hunnybear so much.
Anyhow I would say I'm so happy he is here with me again.

No comments: